• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just a quick question....

Just wondered if anyone else's rabbits can't or won't walk on tiled or laminate floors???

I was reading the post about getting alternative flooring and laminate being advised, but when my mostly out door buns come in, if you put them on the laminate or tiles they just collapse in a heap and stay there!

They have been in the last few nights as I have to strengthen their run after the high winds, and they are on a big area of table protector from argos in the kitchen, but they won't venture anywhere else (which I suppose is good in that I don't have to worry about a cage etc) but it would be nice to see them being able to stretch out a bit more....anything I can do to tempt them or do I admit defeat?

Also, they will be going outside to their hutch after 3 days being in (albeit in a non heated kitchen) will they be o.k.?

Thanks, Amanda x

My rabbits have the run of down stairs ,I have carpet and their pen has lino on it, they will walk on that however they wont go on the tiled floor in the kitchen. very odd
Tracy

Back