• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Competition to Help the HoneyBunnies

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
As Jill never asks for help with funding I would like to do so on her behalf.
Please enter the 'Guess Libby's Weight' Competition!!
Christobel (Vet) witnessed the weigh-in today. The weight has been recorded on Libby's records.

Picture260.jpg

To Enter please post your 'guess' on this thread (weight in kg please )
BY POSTING A GUESS YOU AGREE TO DONATE A FIVER DIRECTLY TO HONEYBUNNY RESCUE.
Please PM Jill for where to send the dosh.
The winning guesses will all be put into a hat and Christobel will draw out the overall winner.
The winner will receive a 5 day supply of Bio-Lapis, lots of Willow toys, a Bottle of Infacol (well we all know how invaluable THAT is... :roll: ) and £15 of M+S vouchers.
Competition closes on 31st March 2007

To give you a better impression of the size of Libby here is another piccie

Picture248.jpg

Thanks in anticipation of your support

Jane and Libby :D
xxxxxxxxxxxx

What a lovely idea Jane to help out Jill.

I like it because it's something different and fun aswell.

I'll start if you like with 4.26kg

honeybunny said:
and a big thank you to Jane for having a great idea and wanting to help :D
[/quote]

I wish I could help more Bunnies by starting a Rescue myself. But I just cant give up any-Bun who crosses my front door threshold :oops: so this is my way of TRYING to reach out to more Bunnies in need.

Janex

Can we just clarify, is that weight of Libby, or Libby's ears? :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what a lovely idea Jane, I know Jill appreciates it :D

AN UPDATE!!!

I have been given more M+S Vouchers to go as a prize so the overall winner will now receive £30 of M+S vouchers!! :D

Janex

I am going to have a go or two but i really want to win!!! lol :lol: :lol:

I love getting bits for my bunnies and i would love to have a shopping spree!!!

Anyway beacause of this i am going to put some thought into it!!! (I know how sad am i!! lol)

Anyway i am no use on breeds - am i allowed to ask what breed your beautiful bun is?!

Sue
xx

Dobbin said:
I am going to have a go or two but i really want to win!!! lol :lol: :lol:

I love getting bits for my bunnies and i would love to have a shopping spree!!!

Anyway beacause of this i am going to put some thought into it!!! (I know how sad am i!! lol)

Anyway i am no use on breeds - am i allowed to ask what breed your beautiful bun is?!

Sue
xx

Well I am no good on breeds either!! I was led to believe that Libby is a Flemish Giant. But lots of people on here say her ears are too big for a Flemish and she is infact a Continental Giant. All I know for sure is that she is white, she is BIG and she is adorable!! :love:
Thanks for particicipating Sue :D

Janex

Back