• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Benji is soooo sweet

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
Me and my boyfriend have been on holiday so my sister has been bunny-sitting for me.

We came home on Friday and I cleaned the bunsters out, Benji wouldn't leave me alone... kept jumping on me... He wanted a cuddle :love:

So because I needed to clean them out, I had to get my boyfriend to cuddle Benji while I cleaned them. But it was just awwwww Benji loves Simon and Simon loves Benji... But don't tell Simon I told you that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's so sweet he missed you! He must know he has a great bunny mum!
How was your holiday? I've been trying to plan going away later in the year - still on the hunt for someone to look after 13 buns for a week!!

Jacqui, my bf would have gone mad if i'd have got the camera out and probably would have legged it with my little Benji :lol: :lol:

And Chloe, the holiday was brilliant thanks, if I was a bit nearer i'd look after your lot for you but am a little bit too far :(

Think he missed you!!!!

Maybe everyone on here should set up a bunny sitting circle so we can all look after each others bunnies whilst we are away (although I dont go on holiday).

I would trust you all with my bunnies!!

Another awwwww moment from Benji... He's gone to the vets today to look after his 2 friends Sofia and Anastacia as they are being spayed and Mummy can't collect them til 5.30.

Hopefully they'll all looka after each other

lynda_m said:
Another awwwww moment from Benji... He's gone to the vets today to look after his 2 friends Sofia and Anastacia as they are being spayed and Mummy can't collect them til 5.30.

Hopefully they'll all looka after each other

Good luck to the girls :D

Back