• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think the buns know something we dont...

..because they have built one big 'nest'! :shock: :lol: Do you think they know a cold snap is on the way? :wink:

You can't really see but they have built a big burrow at the back
nest1.jpg

closer in
nest2.jpg

door view
nest3.jpg

It's so cozy I could sleep in there myself! :lol:

Jess Honey ... Have you ever thought of looking for a 'Snowaholics' group?!! :shock: :wink: They have been busy girls :thumb: X

That looks great!!!

My bunnies dont seem to burrow into their hay/straw but trample it all down so it looks like there is hardly any in there!!!

I swear it is the biggest nest they have ever made, it's more like a burrow because there is just a tunnel through about a foot of straw! :lol: Donna, my girls used to trample their bedding down too, so they must know it's going to get colder if they are actually using it! :wink:

beckiboo186 said:
Jess Honey ... Have you ever thought of looking for a 'Snowaholics' group?!! :shock: :wink: They have been busy girls :thumb: X
OMG Becki! I actually laughed out loud when i read that.... checking metcheck everyday for when its going to snow isn't obbsessive is it? :oops: :oops: :wink: :lol:

My foster male did that last week, my 1st though was OMG he is a she & about to give birth :lol: :lol:
I do think they sense when the weather is starting to get cold, I'd put a fleece blanket in his shed & this morning he'd put it in his sleepy area...

bunny_burrows said:
beckiboo186 said:
OMG Becki! I actually laughed out loud when i read that.... checking metcheck everyday for when its going to snow isn't obbsessive is it? :oops: :oops: :wink: :lol:

Course not mate .. Just that you've been doing it since June!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Lol, thanks everyone. :D Hmm maybe the buns do know it's going to get colder if quite a few are building big 'nests'. :wink:
Becki- :oops: :oops: :oops: :lol:

Back