• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbits are thick

touie

Wise Old Thumper
Not only have Sugarplum and Splodge spent a whole day and night in the shed without working out the catflap, they don't seem to be able to clear the mesh panel by the door to get out, none of the other rabbits have had any problems :shock: :?

I'm wondering whether Sugarplum might have sight problems being albino but Splodge has no excuse! Hmm do I have to try and bond a clever bunny into them so they don't spend their lives stuck indoors :shock:

they don't seem to be able to get back in either means I'm going to have to get my boots on go out and help them!

Ooops!!!! Silly bunnies :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Although I have a silly cat that after 2/12 years has just learnt to use the catflap - but only coming in!!!!! She still hasnt learnt she can go out yet!!! Some intensive training coming up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: the silly thing is that Splodge is quite an agile bunny and i know he can easily get on top the 2' run so I don't know what he's playing at! :? Unless he doesn't want to leave Sugarplum behind, but I was hoping he'd teach her! :roll:

Perhaps sugerplum just cannot do it?

Zion always jumps off and onto the shelf in his playhouse, especially when there is food around but Fia never does, she always takes the ladder. I just don't think she is capable of doing it whether its through fear or agility. I know Sugarplum is a baby still and should be able to do these things but perhaps she just can't whether its her eyesight or something else that stops her.

Just a thought.

yes I think i'm going to try putting a plastic step by it and teach her how to get onto that and down otherwise I'm going to have to get my dad to make some ramps for her

awww - maybe Sugarplum's ears get in the way? :lol:

Try propping the cat flap open with some wood till they figure out 'this is the door' - Having said that, none of my bunnies wanted to come out in the wind and wet really.

its quite sunny here! I did hold the flap open and Splodge went halfway through so I recon with a bit of help they'll be ok at that, its just the jump out now :?

I've helped them both through the flap so now I'm hoping they'll work out how to get back into the shed or else I'll be on my hands and knees in the run pushing them back through :shock: :lol:

yay Sugarplum's got back in the shed looks like she's not so silly afterall :D Splodge is still sat out there though :?

Back