• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

good websites wanted

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
hi all
I am looking for some good bunny websites. I have a page in my Bunny Mad magazine called "Hop across the web" which is a guide to new websites I have discovered. I am looking for anything, interesting, informative, funny or just cute. if you have any addresses, please post them here for me!
thanks!

Before I got rabbits I loved looking on www.rossrabbits.co.uk

They are breeders so I don't know if that fits with your requirements, but the website if really informative, recommends neutering and having two buns etc and it has a good shop

come on you lot!!! I know you spend most of your time on the internet so you must know of at least interesting website! :lol:

^ that shop is great!

Somone on here was starting an australian website, she asked for pics for it. I can't seem to find it though..

Hi, i dont know if i would be allowed to give my own website. it is a boarding service for small pets, rabbits, guinea pigs, chinchillas, hamsters etc. i also take in rabbits that need new homes. it is www.bunniesbarn.co.uk. thanks

bunny mad lisa said:
hi all
I am looking for some good bunny websites. I have a page in my Bunny Mad magazine called "Hop across the web" which is a guide to new websites I have discovered. I am looking for anything, interesting, informative, funny or just cute. if you have any addresses, please post them here for me!
thanks!

thats better!!!!! thank you!

I have added Bunny barn(i did some signs for you didn't i?)
Furry friends(very cute!)
ontario rabbits(very informative)
and still have to look at the rest

Hay experts was in the last issue and yes a great website!

This one is fun:http://www.kaninhop.dk/uk

It is about training rabbits to jump (I know that sounds silly, but look at the website & you'll see what I mean). Click on 'rabbit hopping' on the left hand side then watch videos on the right - they are brilliant. I am 'training' my hyperactive bun to do this, and he is great.

Back