• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Omlet

They do look easy to clean etc but i dont think they give as much space as you could get for the money if u bought a decent double hutch or hutch and run.. but thats just my opinion.. if you do a search on the forum for Eglu i think there are alot of posts about them with mixed responses.

*i just looked at the link again.. did u mean just the hay feeder/bottle?? If so im not sure if you can attach it to a normal hutch or not.

Personally I think they would be very hot and cramped for any animal especially in the summer. I keep chickens as pets and wouldnt keep mine in there and deffo not bunnies or piggies. They are so expensive too. They really are too small.

There are so many other options with big hutches, sheds wendy houses etc. :D

I've heard mixed reviews too - they look great, but they are expensive and for the same money you can get some fantastic large and well built hutches x

evidently they are insultated to stay warm in winter and cool in summer..with the run attached ok for small buns but when it says on the website..suitable for 3 english lop size :shock: :(

To make clear would only be big enough for 2 small buns, say nethies IF constant access to run..again don't know how this would be possible due to security at night.

I home checked one and made the people build a proper hutch for winter use with that kept just as a run and summer home. that was for two small rabbits.

IMO a total waste of money. With that much to spend you would do better with one of those great dog kennel/run jobs.

I think they're great for a couple of chickens, which is what they were originally designed for I believe? But they'd be better designing something specifically for rabbits, rather than put a water bottle and hayrack in a chicken house :?

Back