• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding day for Jen and Harley...

Morrigan1981

Mama Doe
A few hours ago I took Jen to Sooz22 to meet Harley ( http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=7150 :love: )

Harley's pics don't do him justice - he's a gorgeous softie with lovely, soft fur and is such a friendly boy. I've left Jen with Sooz now for a few days so she they can bond them (I'm too much of a wimp :lol: ) - please send any spare vibes to Jen and Harley for the bonding please! :love: :love: It was looking promising when I left :D

Oh I hope it goes well... Been thinking how the bonding was going ...
Harley deserves a forever home, is he really cute ?
Karen x

He's gorgeous! He's such an inquisitive little soul too - I had half expected him to be a very quiet, shy bunster on account of his sight problems, but he was hopping about everywhere and coming up for nose rubs :love:

Jen started by giving him a bit of a hard time (chasing and fur pulling) but Sooz has said they have since settled down and things seem to be going well :thumb:

Yes Jen was a bit protective of her mummy so we have moved rooms since Tracie left and started again and things are going much better now. No more scuffles and Jen is submitting to Harley (even if he is a bit confused) :lol:

Hope it goes welll.. Sooz22 you really do know your Rabbits don't you ?
Has Frankie gone to his new home yet ?

:oops: He goes tomorrow hopefully. Had a bit of a mix up on Friday what with having to take Fiver to the vets etc.

I don't think I can let Fudge go :oops: what a start 1st foster bun that I can't let go pathetic aren't I ? :oops: :oops:
He still isn't fussed on strokes or any fuss & I've tried to pick him up once & he freaked out so haven't tried again..
He isn't scared of me at all & does come & sniff me but then he legs it, have you any tips for me to get him to enjoy some affection ?

I was meant to be letting the last of the babies go, but I went and named them, and given them nicknames, and names on their bowls :oops:

Sending good marriage vibes xx

Aww.. thanks for the vibes everyone. From Sooz's post I think Jen and Harley must be receiving them :love: And thank you for bonding them Sooz - I know my little princess is in very good hands and it's going to be so lovely for her to have a companion :D

Flo and Karen - I couldn't foster buns for the same reason... Jen and (hopefully) Harley will be moving into a shed once the builders have finished in the garden and I thought about using the hutch for foster buns, but I know I couldn't let them go :oops: I think it'll have to be donated to a rescue or fosterer instead!

Gosh, I love that picture Dobbin!

It sounds like it's going well with Jen and Harley, sending good vibes for a long and happy marriage :love:

Well there is still a bit of humpng going on but they shared breakfast today and still no scuffles so I am cleaning Harleys hutch out when I get home and then popping them in there to see how they get on in a more confined space.

Got some pics to put up too.

Here they are, sorry about the quality but they were on my mobile.

21-01-07_0051.jpg

21-01-07_0054.jpg

Back