• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some of My Bunsters!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Danny and Jessica

Picture307.jpg

Gordon Bennet and Aisling

Picture306.jpg

Muirne and Katie

Picture305.jpg

Meg (Doing Yoga!! :lol: )

Picture304.jpg

Miss Bunny-Penny and Flynn

Picture303.jpg

Sir Victor Velveteen

Picture298-1.jpg

Rodney

Picture300.jpg

Murphy and Felicity

Picture293.jpg

Lizzie and Eddie

Picture296.jpg

Tess and Stanley

Picture297.jpg

:D :D :D :D

Janex

No, all my Buns are indoors

Janex

Oh great :thumb: ... I loved having Molly indoors with me, I think this is why I found her death so hard I am at home all the time & she kept me company.. I have Bertie an indoor bun aswell but he's very lazy & sleeps in the day.

It's me..geriatric annie!! (see Age thing in general chat :lol:). I may well have to come and kidnap Lizzie and Eddie! Most beautiful buns....and of course, their being rexes does colour my judgement

Awwww thy'e all gorgeous, but I especially love Sir Vic (obviously.........every1 loves Sir Vic), Rodney and Muirne/Katie, the 1 who looks like she's been having a sniff in a pot of black paint thn decided 2 set her bum down in it for a little rest :lol: :D

Lovely lovely bunnies - just need to get all the others photographed Jane - when you have a spare day or two!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Back