• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flower and Autumn..and good news for Lulu

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Lulu went to a new home today..she had been with us a while
Lulua.jpg

and great news she has goen with Georgie...who was one of the "Oxford lops" we took in and for some reason there had been no interest in him either. A lovely lady rang up and said she would like our longest staying bun to give a home to..homecheck great and she took the 2 of them!
georgiea.jpg

Good luck to these 2 little bunnies :D
and a forum member was interested in Lulu so here are 2 other girls who may be a suitable wife for your bun!
Flower
Flower.jpg

and Autumn
Autumn.jpg

We had thought these 2 were pregnant but they are not..both destroyed theirs nests and vet examined Flower on thursday and said it was just hormones..so she was speyed..Autumn will be speyed next week.

Lovely to hear Lulu`s found a new home. :D
Flower & Petal are both beautiful! :love: :love: :love:
I could never run a rescue i`d never be able to part with any of them! :roll:

Su.x

honeybunny said:
A lovely lady rang up and said she would like our longest staying bun to give a home to..homecheck great and she took the 2 of them!

That really restores faith in human beings, doesn't it? :D Lucky Lulu and George.

jill im so glad for lulu

please help me and give me adice please to my topice in rabbit care title help please please uregently

please jill your help is needed

honeybunny said:
And Su..who is Petal? :lol: :lol:

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Sorry, I`m a tad tired! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Have absolutely no idea where that came from but it`s a lovely name though!
:roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Autumn`s lovely too. :D

Su.x

Back