• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please send Vibes for Tilly!!! U/D Not good news :'(

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Oh god .. My Princess has just had some sort of fit :cry: :cry: :cry: Off to the vets now, Please please send her some vibes. Im so worried, cant stop shaking and crying :cry: Xxx

It's not good news guys :cry: It looks like Till has something going on in her brain, possibly a brain tumour :cry: She is being treated with pancuar to rule out ec - the worrying thing is that they hope is is as the other suspected things are more serious :cry: :cry: We had to go to the emergency vet, and shes one of the most wonderful people i've ever met in my life, she was so fantastic!!! Said I was the most amazing bunny mum she'd ever met :shock: :oops: Everythings going wrong at the moment, Hope to god tilly is ok :cry: X

poor tills :(
vibes, hugs, nose rubs, fingers crossed and anything else i can think of for tills to get better

get well soon tilly :love:

OMG I have only just seen this... I really hope Tilly is okay. I'm sending as many vibes as I can muster your way.

AMETHYST

Oh no.. i do hope Tilly recovers really quickly and the treatment works.
Well done for getting her treatment so quick Becki.. Big hugs coming your way

Back