• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can someone please tell Mulberry.................

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
................................ That her food bowl IS NOT a litter tray!!!!! It doesn`t matter where i put it as soon as she`s had her breakfast she starts filling it up with poo & wee!!!! It`s truly gross!!!!! :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

well you know rabbit pellets, poop pellets they all look the same. maybe she is a practical joker :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: My guinea piggies are like that :shock: Reuben actually lines up all his poops in his litter tray, he is the cleanest bun I have ever known :D Ill send Sir R round to teach Mulberry :lol: :lol:

Don't give her one :) Mine have all their pellets in a treatball, their bowl is out in the garden somewhere for the dogs water :lol:

Tamsin said:
Don't give her one :) Mine have all their pellets in a treatball, their bowl is out in the garden somewhere for the dogs water :lol:

I use both a bowl & a treatball. I put 1/2 in their bowl & the other 1/2 in their treatballs. Then they think they`re getting fed twice! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

Piper will poop in the outdoor hay rack (a ceramic planter) once it's empty - I think it's a bunny protest! :lol: He must have to climb inside to do it as it's pretty big (oh and before anyone starts to worry - they have another hayrack inside their hutch in case they run out of hay outside, so I'm not sure why he feels the need to protest! :roll: )

He doesn't wee in it though! Gross! :p

We put a 2nd tray under Deej hay rack, and he likes to poop in it and sit in it eating hay! :lol:

Luckily his food bowl is not in his cage, he has it on the mat outside his tent (picnic bunny)! and he doesn't poop much outside his cage or pee.

Back