• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've upset caramel

touie

Wise Old Thumper
I decided to move her out of the shed as she was now single and move Sugarplum and Splodge in as Sugarplums getting huge. I'm thinking maybe it was too soon to move her about though :( Caramels been circling the shed and even jumped into the wire door at one point trying to get in, I feel really mean now :( :( :oops: hopefully she'll settle once I've cleaned her new hutch and run out and put her in there :?

When I put my bunnies outside last winter, they were a bit spooked at first, but they settled after a week or so - they do hate change!

Splodge and Sugarplum seem quite happy with the change lol not sure how long it's going to take the pair of them to work the catflap though :?

awww bless them, when sugarplum is fully grown will she fit through a cat flap or will you have to fit a dog flap :shock: :shock: :shock:

glad they like their new home im sure caramel will except a new home soon :D

cheekytikki said:
awww bless them, when sugarplum is fully grown will she fit through a cat flap or will you have to fit a dog flap :shock: :shock: :shock:

glad they like their new home im sure caramel will except a new home soon :D

funny you mentioned that i just posted the same question on rabbit care! Its the largest size cat flap you can get but i'm not sure I think she's going to be big :shock:

Back