• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Picked Up my new Bunny!!

Skye

Young Bun
She's gorgeous!! She's 15weeks old and is a lionhead x lop, and is a bluish greyish colour! :D

I got her through an ad in my vets, I was going to go to the sspca but saw this ad and my vet said, it was a family who had got the bunny for their daughter for christmas as she had already lost intrest!! :evil: My vet said they had tried to hand her into the sspca but they were full so they had decided to rehome her themselves.

She was called Powderpuff (the daughter named her), but I have changed her name to Tilly and I'm hoping she will bond with Tobie after she has been spayed.

Will post photos once she's settled!

Karen x

awww she sounds lovely, we'll be wanting to see some piccys of her :D Twinkle's a lionlop too (though she has helicopter ears :lol: )

Awwwwwwwwww she sounds gorgeous. :D
Can`t wait for piccies.
My Pandora is a lionheadxlop & i love her helicopter ears. :D

Su.x

I know kids "get bored" of bunnies, but this relationship hasn't even lasted a month! What were the parents thinking?!!!??!!!! :roll: :evil:

So glad Tilly has found a loving home! Congrats! :D

Aliandbuns said:
I know kids "get bored" of bunnies, but this relationship hasn't even lasted a month! What were the parents thinking?!!!??!!!! :roll: :evil:

So glad Tilly has found a loving home! Congrats! :D

Thats what I thought! :evil: The little girl must only have been about 6 or 7 and was not even bothered when I took Tilly away.

They gave me her hutch too, put I dropped it off at the tip on the way home, no way could any rabbit live in in, it was tiny!! :evil: :evil:

She's now in a much bigger hutch in the garage settleing in she does seem quite friendly so I'll try get some piccies soon.

Karen x

Back