• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jen

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
Well, I was going to update you on Jen, but there's really no point as she changes hourly! :roll: We had about 5 days last week where she was just crazy, properly attacking for no reason etc, then today and y/day she's been lovely :) Let me have nose rubs this morning :D

Here she is ..

JENPB.jpg

JENPB2.jpg

Becki X

Gem said:
:wave:

She's still gorgeous, whatever her attitude! :love:

Helloo .. Got your postcard this morning, Thank You! :D Know what, The other night Jen said - I want my new Mummy to be called Gem .. :shock: :lol: X

beckiboo186 said:
Helloo .. Got your postcard this morning, Thank You! :D Know what, The other night Jen said - I want my new Mummy to be called Gem .. :shock: :lol: X

:shock: How interesting!

Sorry Jen, It can't happen :(

Bless her, she's so cute!!

Gem said:
beckiboo186 said:

:shock: How interesting!

Sorry Jen, It can't happen :(

Bless her, she's so cute!!

Clever, isnt she :wink: Sorry if I made you feel guilty :oops: .. She's safe here until her forever home comes along :) X

Thanks Guys, She's coming round soo much :love: I'm finally brave enough to go straight to her with no heavy duty work gloves on :D :oops: :lol: Xx

bunny_burrows said:
I'm sure she's improving Becki, she looks so happy with you. :D

Aww Thanks Jess :oops: X

Back