• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's a Hard Life for a Bunny!

elve

Banned
I posted last weekend about Benny's bed not being cleaned out for a month :oops: But was reassured to find so many of you leave their bedding :D

After an hour running around the patio, killing pot brushes and trying to escape into the Wide World, this is where I invariably find Benny at lock-up time - awwww, that overfull bed has its compensations! Except as I add a handful of fresh hay every evening, he'll probably be rolling off the top by next Saturday :lol:

P1010154.jpg

Aww he looks comfy :D

I've put a fresh hay bale in the shed and Pippa and MJ are helping themselves to it :roll: but they've nicked enough to make a comfy bed under the window of the shed, I haven't the heart to sweep it away when I clean them out this weekend so will take after you and leave it for another week. They do their poops in their litter tray and hutch so this is their bed only. Really sweet when you go in and they're all cuddled up on their 'nest' :D

Back