• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

litter training help

touie

Wise Old Thumper
for Fudge. he used to be an angel but recently he has started weeing and pooing in a 5' square area in front of the patio doors. I have put plastic mats there and a litter tray which does get used but there is still lots of mess around the floor. I'm having to wash the carpets there every week at the moment! Just wondering whether anyone has any more suggestions? :?

The more rabbits you have, the more they spread their scent-marking around - my patio looks like a herd of sheep have been on it by lunch time :roll: Nothing you can do but sweep it up (my pre-lunch appetiser!) When Tia was indoors she trashed my carpet completely - life's much easier now I have bare lino :)

If it was my house I'd have put lino down but seeing as its rented I don't think they'll go for that, the carpet looked new when I moved in :shock:

I might have to get my big cage out of the garage to put there, but that will mean it will block half of the doors :?

Back