• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey Guys....

FlipFlop

Mama Doe
Hellooo everyone, I'm asking a bit of a favour really :)

I was wondering if, those of you who have rooms for your bun could post some pics for me please??

I'm in the process of doing out the spare room for my bun, Pookie. At the mo his cage is in there, and he's let out under my supervision, but what I really want is to just be able to leave him run free in there whether I'm in or not, and then come in the rest of the house with me sometimes.

I bought a baby gate today, and I'm gonna get mesh to cover the gaps. Basically any advice would be great, especially ideas in making the most of all the space. And I'd like a nose at any photos you have to share :lol: :lol:

Thanks!

Laura x

My three are in my spare bedroom.. I have a gate across to stop them getting to the door i have lino on the floor then ive got a couple of pop up tents from poundland, and three underbed storage boxes full of wood litter and hay and then they have toys such as sticks, willow balls, hay balls etc. Heres a couple of pics but they arent very good as they only show half the room. I also have a pile of storage boxes in one corner full of hay, wood litter, food and other stuff so that they cant help themselves to them!!
bunnyroom1.jpg

bunnyroom2.jpg

Thanks Dideen :)

I like that they have a Tigger cuddly toy :lol: :lol:

That's basically what I was thinking of putting in, I see you haven't but I'm a bit paranoid and wondered if I had to get plug covers for the socket, incase he switched it on with his nose or something :roll:, though my sockets are lower down than yours.

Nice room though, they look very happy :D

Back