• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Binky Bunny

Fayeloicia

Warren Scout
This is the first time I have ever kept any pets of my own, so I thought I'd go for a rabbit. He lives in a hutch outdoors, and I absolutely hate it. There is no room for him in the kitchen, but I'm afraid to put him in the conservatory because the first hot day we will have in England, I won't be able to get home from work to him and he'll fry!!

Joey is not supposed to be in the carpeted areas of the house (it's rented), but how can I not put him in the lounge? He's been leaping about everywhere tonight. I moved the coffee table so he'd have more room, and he is just going crazy! :love: I've brought in his box full of paper shreddings, and he just loves pulling them out and sorting them out. He'll do that for a bit, then bounce around the lounge. Then when he's pooped himself out, he'll lie down next to the brickwork fireplace. But not just lie down, he'll kind of flop onto his side, but roll into it headfirst, so it looks like he's headbutting the brickwork! I don't think he's got the hang of relaxing yet :roll:

If I put him in the kitchen (tiles) he does not move a muscle! He just cowers in one corner, he looks so sad.

I'd much rather watch him than the TV anyday! Hopefully me and the OH will be getting out own home sometime in the near future, then he'll be a proper housebunny! I hate him being outside all night long, he feels just like a caged pet - I want him indoors 24/7, then he'll feel more like part of our family. I'm sure if he was indoors all of the time I would have a better relationship with him too. Then he can binky to his heart's content!

I have mine on a piece of lino over the carpet. I also keep them in a playpen a cage so the can run around all day.
Boxingday081.jpg

Hope this help
Tracy[/url]

Back