• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please send vibes for my baby girls...Pic added! U/D all ok!

lynda_m

Warren Veteran
As they are off to the vets to be speyed.

I really hope they will be ok.

Should I ask if Benji can go with them or will he be ok with them when they come back and they be ok with him... does that make sense??

Thinking of your girls Lynda!x Are you taking them to the PVC by you? If you are I took Crackers with the three girls today and they let him stay with them so if I was you I'd take Benji along too - just bear in mind he is a boy and will probably be suffering more than the girl after the ordeal!! :lol: :lol:

Hi Chloe, yes I am taking them to the PVC, I will let Benji go along with them. Won't have time to take him home if they say no so he'll have to stay :lol: :lol: :lol:

Am really worried about the girlies though, I hope they'll be ok

Thank you guys.

I nearly blubbed when I took them to the vets. Benji went along with them as well.

I can ring up and check how they are at about 12.30 then I can pick them up as soon as I finish work.

I am glad that I have taken Benji with them as my poor girls were so frightend...

I really hope they will be ok :love:

Picture018.jpg

My babies this morning :love:

Excuse the mess, as soon as they are cleaned out, the girls totally wreck everything... Angie, will email you some pics

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just noticed that Anastacia has her foot on the food bowl as if to say 'stop taking pics, where is our breakfast Mum!'

I didn't feed them this morning until they got in to the carry box :oops: :lol:

Back