• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fluff pile mystery

Alice

Warren Scout
Kept Roo and Myla in last night in the kitchen due to the stormy westher.

Came down this morning and there was a big pile of fluff all in one place on kitchen floor. At first I thought the buns had been fighting, but checked them all over and neither seemed to have any fur missing and were happily snuggling up to each other, and it was all in one place so I reckon if a fight had broken out it would have been everywhere.

I came to the conclusion that it must have been myla and that she was building a nest on the kitchen floor, but with the amount it was I would have thought she would have had a noticeable bald patch, and some of the fur seemed almost synthetic.

Very Very strange.......

ooh how wierd building a nest in the middle of the floor - I don't think she'd make a very good mum do you? :lol:

My girls built loads of nests last summer, and none of them looked even slightly bald - She probably nicked half of it off her partner's bum!

Back