• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toy ideas

rachael1969

Warren Scout
Heya everyone,

I know we have hundreds of threads on about toys but just thought i'd ask again... :D

At the mo were keeping Penelope and Saffy & Pru separate, Penny is so small and young i worry she gets bored during the day. She has all the usual stuff, like tunnels, wooden chews, igloo, teddy and balls but wondered if there was anything else that would keep her occupied for a good few hours?

I've tried toilet rolls stuffed with hay, cardboard boxes but she doesnt seem interested! little monkey :) And Chateau Lapin was eaten and destroyed in 2.2 seconds! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Newspapers, it's the only 'toy' Pippa likes (to shred)

How are your girls doing btw? And how are you doing finding a boy?

kayjay said:
Newspapers, it's the only 'toy' Pippa likes (to shred)

How are your girls doing btw? And how are you doing finding a boy?

Didnt think about newspapers!

Thank you for asking about the girls - Saffy is more or less healed now and she and Pru and back together and fine. Penelope is quiet at the mo, but when we let her in the living room with us she binkeys around like mad. But when Penny is with us, Pru and Saffy have to be shut away in the kitchen :( So no matter what i do i'm constantly feeling guilty!

But.....next week they are going on a bonding holiday! :D To visit Angie & Tracy (bunnymadhouse) and they are going to try and bond a boy bunny with them all. I really hope it works :)

how about a sand / soil box? mine love thiers. if you are worried about mess you could always do it in a high sided storage box or a cat loo (although a warning mine stared off as a small cat litter tray, then a large litter tray, then a large storage box and now a 80 x 50cm tray :shock:

other than that mine love apple tree branches and the straw rings and the little basket form the hay experts (didnt last long though) and pine cones stuffed with little treats and fruit, veg etc :D

Back