• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wattle and Daub are at the vets-update 22/1 all is well

Took them both in for their speys this morning, as the vet checked them over he said they both had slightly wheezy chests, but that otherwise they were in good shape so should be fine with the anaesthetic...he thinks they may have had snuffles earlier in life, though I have seen no sign in the last month or so :?

have to ring at 3pm to see how they are recovering

they are back home now, in an indoor cage for a couple of nights so I can keep an eye on them. Daub has nibbled a bit of hay, Wattle seems a bit more reluctant, but they are both moving about in the cage and getting used to the new surroundings. Its far to cold and windy for them to be outside just now :shock:

tupperwarequeen said:
they are back home now, in an indoor cage for a couple of nights so I can keep an eye on them. Daub has nibbled a bit of hay, Wattle seems a bit more reluctant, but they are both moving about in the cage and getting used to the new surroundings. Its far to cold and windy for them to be outside just now :shock:

Awwww I am sure they will both be munching by tomorrow morning.

Janex

They are both nibbling on some fresh veggies, pellets remain untouched, but they seem to be drinking well too.

Taz and Maisie are incredibly annoyed with the interlopers in their living room :shock: :shock: :shock:

The girls have both been for their post op check, all is well, they are both eating and drinking nicely, lots of poo (hurrah!!) and wounds all looking clean and tidy.

They will be up for rehoming through Honeybunnies, as all my persuasive skills have failed to convince hubby that they should stay :cry: I am really sad, as these are lovely girls, but I know that Jill will find them both loving caring homes, and meanwhile hubby is happy for them to stay here until those homes are found.

Back