• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meggie Maisie & Reuben in their new set up UPDATE

Steph

Warren Veteran
Here are some pics of MM & Sir R in their new set up. Its a double 6ft by 2ft by 2ft hutch, with night time shutters and attached 6ft by 5ft by 2ft high run. As you can see they all look so happy. Im no good at taking piccies though :( They needed a giant set up to keep them happy buns ! You can see the shutters attached in the last piccy. I find with double hutches the ramp takes up so much room but this one is so well designed its just a little gap.

bunnies013.jpg

bunnies012.jpg

bunnies019-1.jpg

bunnies021.jpg

bunnies014.jpg

bunnies011.jpg

Awww, hello Meggie and Maisie :wave:
They look really happy together! :)

And that set up is wonderful, I bet they love it!

Aaaawwww!! So good to see them settled down together Steph! And it's good to see Reubens favourite tunnel toy went with them - although me thinks now he has two girlies the tunnel may suffer from a lack of attention! :D

Steph that is great to see..what lucky bunnies they are :D give them a cuddle from me..(and i know i shouldn't say this but an extra big one for Reubey doos! :oops: xx!)

They look really happy bunnies :D :D

Where did you get your hutch/run from if you don't mind me asking? I need something for Pippa and MJ as am going to move them out the shed into summer accommodation in spring

Thanks everyone ! :D

The hutch was made to measure from Ryedale they advertise on RR and they get a donation from all hutches sold. I had the double whopper hutch but I wanted each floor 2ft high x 2ft depth and paid more for that I paid extra for shutters, bolts and the run, which is 6ft by 5 and well over 2ft high. Its made of log wood and 9mm plywood floor so very very solid.

The shutters just slide into the wooden brackets as you can see in the bottom pic. The upstairs pics Ive slid the shutters off. They are great and keep all the rain out etc. There is room behind the shutters for bottles and hay racks. Hope this helps.

Hi Steph,
I'm Carol I foster for Jill. I have Harry at this moment in time, but before I had him I fostered Masie and Meggie. They are such lovely buns they deserve the loving home they have now got with you. I found Masie to be soooo loving and enjoyed her cuddles. Meggie liked being cuddled but only if Masie was there waching her just to make sure everything was above board! I am so glad they have such a wonderful home. They all look very happy.
Luv Carol (Four little paws)

just adding as some may be confused..Carol had M and M when they first came into rescue..after their speys they went to Mandy! Both fosterers' are brill! :D :D

They are getting on so well. Its a real pleasure watching them all running round and playing with their toys. Meggie was placed down in the run on Sunday as she hadnt ventured downstairs and she hasnt looked back since ! They are in and out of the tunnel, sitting on top of the covered litter tray, eating hay and being happy buns.

We just :love: them so very much !

Back