• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not Good News

Popcorn

New Kit
Hi
I used to run a Guinea Pig Rescue from my home in Leicester. It has broken my heart as I have had to give it up. We are having to move as my Mother-In-law died 7 months ago and now her husband is selling the house that we are in. (in was her house) We are having to move into a flat as the council in our area will only offer us this. Have tried to get into the city but the city council cant help as we have lived in the county too long. I have to give up my Guinea pigs and also my 2 rabbits. I have a castrated lion head male and a female 3/4 orange Rex (dont live together) that need rehoming. This has left me in tears as I used to help rehome and now the ball is on the other foot. The council have said I might beable to take my dogs but if there isnt a garden then this would be unfair. If any one can help please get in touch my email address is eeyoreuk1970@yahoo.com

Many thanks Mary

So sorry to hear your news - how heartbreaking for you. It might help listing them on the rehoming list with photos (that's if you haven't already done so).

Do the buns live together and how long do you have to re-home them? We may have space by next weekend but the best laid plans and all that.... :?

Sooz22 said:
Do the buns live together and how long do you have to re-home them? We may have space by next weekend but the best laid plans and all that.... :?

They dont live together but they used too. Marmalade the female made her mind up that she didnt want Mr Pickles as a cage mate. I live abit far from you as I live in Leicester. We have until the end of Feb to be out of the house.

Well if you do get stuck then let me know. You should get a more convenient offer by then.

Good Luck. :D

If you PM SOAD, she can put then on Rabbits in Need for you.
Do you know how long you have got? Honeybunny's rehoming is in Leicester is near you - but Jill is pretty full, but she might have a waiting list if you PM her?

Orange rex :love:

Back