• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good vibes for Fiver please. UD Back from vets post dental!

Sooz

Wise Old Thumper
My poor little bun isnt having a good time. He has lot weight, developed urine scold and cystitis and it looks like he may have an inflammation or infection of his Gut. He also has a runny nose. Were going to the vets at 2pm so can you send us lots of healing vibes please, I dont know what we or Scout would do if anything happened to him. :cry:

Well it turns out that Fiver had spurs on his upper and lower molars. The lower jaw ones were growing inwards and the uppper jaw ones were growing outwards.

He was put under 10 minutes after our appointment and i picked him up at 4pm. He has jumped straight into a bowl of food and hasnt stopped eating since. Im so happy. His lack of eating has also been blamed for his gut infection so he is on baytril and probiotics. He is also on baytril for his cystitis, they shaved his bum for me while he was under.

Its just a matter of adjusting his diet so he can go as long as possible between dentals.

Thank you for all the good vibes! :D

Back