• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

edit: I've found twinkle

touie

Wise Old Thumper
now i can't find twinkle, I let her out in the back garden for a run after the vets and she seems to have vanished i cant find her :shock: :( just going to go out for a proper search now!

I can't find her anywhere, I've searched the garden no sign even looked under the shed. I've had a quick look in my neighbours gardens can't see her. My fances are completely rabbit proof apart from a 3" gap but there's no sign of any foot prints in the mud. There's a grassy track at the back of my house that goes on for miles and i've been walking up and down that, I've crossed the road and looked in the field opposite.

If she's got out the garden there's so many places she could hide around here. I've been sat by the patio doors so I'm sure i would have noticed if something had got in. She's so small though, i don't know what to do now :cry:

OMG I hope you find her quickly... Maybe she's hiding under something...
Good luck let us know when you find her ..
karen x

Have you looked under and behind absolutely everything?
Is there anyway she could have got back into the house without you noticing?

Janex

have you tried putting down some of her fave veges and herbs in the middle of the garden? migt tempt her out if she is hiding or shake a treat tub i know mine would come flying if i done that

good luck witht the search hope you find her soon

fingers crossed

:shock: I would keep looking...Im often suprised what small gaps they can wedge themselves in when they dont want to be found.

Hopefully she is still in the garden, keep us posted x

edit: or could you take her bowl out and rattle it? That always gets Audrey running over.

I'm thinking she might be avoiding me if she's in a sulk after the vets, it was quite a nasty experience for her. I really can't think of anywhere in the garden she could be that I haven't looked, problem is if she's got out I doubt she could get in again but I don't want to leave the gate open in case she is hiding in there somewhere. Going out for another look now

Oh dear, poor you :( My rabbits have done that to me before and I've been absolutely panicked and then all of a sudden they are running across the lawn!!! I suspect they had been on a jaunt into next doors garden but its still very scary! Hope she comes back soon. She isn't hiding somewhere small in her shed is she? Or do you have anything that could have blown on top of her? We lost a rabbit at work last week but he had somehow managed to get under a stool!!!!

Good luck

Nicola

could she have got in a hutch or shed or maybe snuck back in the house?

(when cody was a pup we put him in the garden for 2 mins and he 'dissapeared' we went crazy looking for him and found him curled up asleep under the sofa, he had obviously snuck in whilst we were outside looking for him)

fingers crossed and sending you all possible vibes to find her

I've just been round both my neighbours and we can't find her in their gardens either although they're going to keep looking out :( Wondering if I should let some of my others out in the garden which might attract her? :?

sorry dont know about bunnies attracting bunnies (although i did once have to walk round my friends neihgbours with a cockrel whn she lost one of her chickens, incase he called her) i think i would set up a little area with a bowl of veges, hay, water and shelter and then continue looking for her. that way whilst you are searching she might go to the area and hide there instead.

have you checked the garden for holes? could she have dug anywhere perhaps?

she can't possibly be in the garden now because Splodge and Sugarplum are out there and she hasn't appeared :cry: I think she's either under next doors decking or a bird has carried her off :( :cry:

Back