• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ways to hide rabbit destruction?

Isabel

Warren Veteran
Ok people I need your help.
The flat is being inspected in a couple of weeks and the rabbits are currently in the middle of redecoration.
I papered the most damaged areas before Christmas but they didn't like it so have begun to remove it again. I can't argue with them really, it is magnolia woodchip, it offends me and I don't sit looking at it all day.

So I have arranged the frurniture to minimise access to the wall...for the inspector. But what else can I do? I could put celebrity big brother on to distract the inspector from the job in hand. Any other ideas?

:lol:

I think you'll be ok, I wouldnt have thought they'll move furniture etc...Is it only the wall they object to? Audrey doesnt like our skirting boards and is slowly trying to stealthily get rid of them :lol:

mandy said:
:lol:

I think you'll be ok, I wouldnt have thought they'll move furniture etc...Is it only the wall they object to? Audrey doesnt like our skirting boards and is slowly trying to stealthily get rid of them :lol:

They had a go at them but they've decided they aren't too bad. It's only a nibble so they won't notice it. Maybe we could start a bunny home design program :lol:

Someone on here suggested rubbing soap on wooden things stops them nibbling. I tried it and they haven't done it again so it might be worth a go.

mandy said:
Tried that...Audrey licked it :shock: She's mad I tell you! :lol:

:lol: :lol:
I don't think there's anything you can do then, perhaps you could grow some sort of tree in your front room so she can get it out of her system on that. or metal skirting boards? You could start a new trend.

IsabelM said:
mandy said:
Tried that...Audrey licked it :shock: She's mad I tell you! :lol:

:lol: :lol:
I don't think there's anything you can do then, perhaps you could grow some sort of tree in your front room so she can get it out of her system on that. or metal skirting boards? You could start a new trend.

Good plan, thanks :thumb: :lol:

If we have people round I cover it up with this brown electrical tape from wilkos- its the exact same colour as the skirting boards so blends in really well. I did buy some varnish to repaint, but no point really until she stops :roll: :lol:

Back