• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three girls in for their spays

chloaster

Warren Veteran
Bilbo, Bluebell and Laikin are going in for their spays today, please think of them. (Bottom right of sig) I'm worried about Bilbo after her past health problems but I spoke to the vet and she was confident she would be fine so I'm just going to have to trust her - Am on nights at the mo so just hoping I can get some sleep whilst they're in .... :) If all goes well the three of them will be off to their new home in the not too distant future with Hubby / Dad Crackers! :p

Good luck girls! Hopefully they'll recover quickly, Honey had hers done on Monday and you'd never even have known they'd done anything to her, she's been absolutely fine.

Thanks so much guys!! :D The girls are all fine and hubby has gone to pick them up so will be seeing them in a couple of hours! Crackers went along too so hoping he's not feeling too woozy - you know men!! :lol:

chloaster said:
Thanks so much guys!! :D The girls are all fine and hubby has gone to pick them up so will be seeing them in a couple of hours! Crackers went along too so hoping he's not feeling too woozy - you know men!! :lol:

Great news about the girls!! :D :D

Janex

Back