• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Standing Binkies

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Has anyone ever seen their bunny do a standing binky?? Fifi keeps doing them and makes me crack up laughing at her as it looks so funny! She sits in the middle of the lounge.. usually after running about like a loon... then will suddenly leap really high in the air! She jumps very high for a little bunny and sometimes nearly flips over.. its so funny.. dont think i'll ever have the camera ready at the right moment though :shock: :lol: :lol:

Yes Roxy does it. It is hilariouse. She stands still(ish) then suddenly goes virtically, incredibly high, she's a nthie cross.

My 15 week old frenchie does this all the time! Its great to watch, but I think she surprises herself with it at times!! What with the big ears flopping about too. I love it!

xx

Zeb does it constantly. He'll be sat quietly after a mad half hour then suddenly leaps about 3 foot into the air :D

This usually sets him off for another mad session.

Lola, our 4yr old frenchie, also does it - she's quite sedate now (at 14lb she isnt exactly over lively anyway :lol: ) but sometimes if she's particularly happy (it usually involves food!) she'll leap up and binky and her ears nearly knock me out :D

Back