• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rexes Bred For Their Stunning Looks BUT.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.....not for their health :cry: David and Becks were Brothers who both died from Congenital Heart Disease shortly after their 2nd Birthdays :cry:
Their Breeder was notified of the problem but has chosen to continue to breed from the same line. Show quality 'stock' with a life expectancy of about 24 months... :cry: Currently advertising stock for sale... :x

Picture065.jpg

Janex

Aww Jane I am sorry, what beautiful boys they were! :love: Do know what the risk is of rexes getting heart probs btw, I'm worried about my girls now! :shock:

I would love to name and shame but I'd then be banned from RU !!

OK, dont all cheer at once!! :roll: :lol:

Jess, congenital heart problems can be found in lots of breeds that have been intensively inbred. Its not just because they were Rexes

Janex

:cry: poor things! They look just like Zion!!! :cry: I hope he isn't anywhere near the same breeding line. They were so gorgeous though! Zi has one of those gorgeous white bellies you just want to tickle!

Shiv, Zi, Fia & Snowy xXXx

ShivyRex said:
:cry: poor things! They look just like Zion!!! :cry: I hope he isn't anywhere near the same breeding line. They were so gorgeous though! Zi has one of those gorgeous white bellies you just want to tickle!

Shiv, Zi, Fia & Snowy xXXx

Have PM'd you

Janex

Back