• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Bunny Has Dental Problems....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Picture974-1.jpg

......dont you think!!...

:lol: :lol:

Janex

Poor bun teeth and cross eyes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: , its in good hands with you Jane if anyone can look after a bun with such issues you can :D

Mandy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Reading the title i was wondering why you`d posted it up in this section? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Su.x

:lol: :lol: he def needs those incisors clipped and encouraged to eat more hay :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(and those clothes...yes they look sweet but im worried that they restrict his movement which isnt fair on him ) :lol: :lol:

Jane

Where is the hay, you keep telling us 80 - 90% of a rabbits diet should be hay ... but where is it? :lol:

also a bit worried by his slightly 'piggy' looking nose i think he needs to be seen by the vet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back