• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Honey's recovering well!

GemmaH

Mama Doe
Honey is doing really well following her spay on Monday. Kathryn helped me check her wound today because I was a bit concerned that maybe they hadn't done anything to her because she was so unaffected by it! The wound was lovely and neat and very clean. She was due for her post-op check today but because it was so wild I phoned to rearrange rather than terrify her by taking her out in winds that may have snatched the carrier from my hands! It was the vet who answered the phone and when I described the wound and how she was eating fine etc he says that we don't have to go back until next Thursday :D !

I was going to put her back out in her hutch after the appointment today but I can't bring myself to in these awful conditions (plus I love having her where I can see her!).

Next step is to get Jasper de-plummed then get them bonded when he is healed!

aww glad she is ok i dont blame you for rearranging the appointment. iv got an appointment at the vet with duchey 2morro so hoping the wind dies down a bit before then!

THANK YOU for posting a good ending story regarding spaying!!! I am so scared and keep putting off thinking about my bunny getting spayed.

Glad she is doing well x

Back