• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun on ebay

Oh God, the poor Bun does not appear to have any hay and the water bottle is all green :cry: :x
No toys in the hutch... :cry: :cry:

I despair....... :cry: :x :cry:

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
Oh God, the poor Bun does not appear to have any hay and the water bottle is all green :cry: :x
No toys in the hutch... :cry: :cry:

I despair....... :cry: :x :cry:

Janex

poor bunny :(

um i thing the 'green' water bottle has a bottle hugger on it hasnt it?

doesnt excuse the no hay and almost bare floor thoguh :evil: :evil: :x

The hay could be in the bedroom bit? That's what I do with my piggies. Still, not all that stimulating though.

I've suggested if they no longer want the rabbit to take it to a rescue centre who will be able to find a loving and responsible home.

So sad :(

I emailed the seller and asked if the rabbit came with the hutch. The response said "if you want but I will need to know before the end of bidding".

I dare not ask what will happen to the bun if it is not wanted!

If I had a spare hutch I would offer to take it. But I really can not afford to buy another.

norrielian said:
I've suggested if they no longer want the rabbit to take it to a rescue centre who will be able to find a loving and responsible home.

So sad :(

Following my email to the seller they replied saying 'true never thought they take rabbits' so I sent them a list of rescues in West Yorkshire so hopefully they might take that route now.

was just looking at the beautiful "tennant" and does anyone else think those ears somewhat resemble a baby giant? cant really tell the size without knowing the size of the hutch, just looked like big ears.

Like GemmaH said the hay could be in the upstairs bedroom and whilst not all that exciting at least the bun has room to move, lie down and hop about a bit. I do hope they take it to a rescue and it doesn't end up with someone who doesn't really want the bun, just the hutch.

Back