• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

piccies FAO kaskaskia and anyone else

cheekytikki

Wise Old Thumper
rabbits059-1.jpg

whacha doin coooody?

rabbits060.jpg

jus sittin here lyk a gud boy whilst the buns run round me feet :roll:

rabbits064.jpg

is it vege time already?

rabbits065.jpg

oooo was this then?

rabbits069.jpg

mine thas wot it is!!!

rabbits085.jpg

ahhhh just chillin

rabbits098.jpg

couldnt agree more

Hope you like :) (and just to show that spaniels can be good with the bunsters :D )

:D thanks he took the biggest bit of spring green, i think that is the biggest threat he poses to the buns...vege stealer!
he has got in their crate before and settled down under the shelf :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aspen'n'company said:
What a good boy Cody is!!
Abby and my Cody (both springers) would love a taste o' bun :roll: :lol:

:shock: :shock: how spooky is that!! both have springies named cody you have another one called abby and my name is abi!!!!!!! *duh duh duh duh (attempts spooky music)*

Cody looks very handsome and well behaved. I'm abit worried about Lionel though, he looks a bit left out :lol:

IsabelM said:
Cody looks very handsome and well behaved. I'm abit worried about Lionel though, he looks a bit left out :lol:

:lol: :lol: he was flopped out in the cage i didnt want to disturb him just to take a piccie, also being the new boy hes not 100% sure of cody yet :lol: :lol:

p.s. in the last piccie of the cage you can just about see his flopped out leg poking out next to teegra :lol:

Aw, just like my Penny. She knows her place. :)

I'm a bit worried though that our new old dopey collie has taken a shine to eating the rabbit poo. We call him the poo hoover.

Deelove said:
Aw, just like my Penny. She knows her place. :)

I'm a bit worried though that our new old dopey collie has taken a shine to eating the rabbit poo. We call him the poo hoover.

i think thats why cody likes them 'mmm treat dispensers!'

Back