• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sir Victor Velveteen-Back From Vets!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Hello my friends.

Well tomorrow is the day I have my tackle seen too by that pesky Vet.
I know Jane is VERY nervous. Huh, its not HER who is having to endure such indignities.... :roll:
Anyways, if there are any positive vibes going spare please may I have them. Cant say I am looking forward to tomorrow. But I'll take it like a Buck.....

Kindest Regards

Sir Victor Velveteen

Sending you loads of positive vibes Sir Victor............... And supportive hugs to your mummy.

Su.x

P.S. Wonder if you`ll enjoy it as much as that `BIG` frenchie your mummy was telling us about! :wink: :lol: :lol:

cannonwoman said:
Sending you loads of positive vibes Sir Victor............... And supportive hugs to your mummy.

Su.x

P.S. Wonder if you`ll enjoy it as much as that `BIG` frenchie your mummy was telling us about! :wink: :lol: :lol:

:shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol:

Janex

sending hundreds of hugs and (((vibes))) to sir vic :love: be brave little man! :love:

hugs and stress relieveing vibes to jane

good luck from all of us young man, chin up and all tht old chap :) jst keep thinking of the snuggles to be had with a curvy doe in a few wks time.......

Oh dear I feel like postponing Sir Victor's op'......
So many sad things have happened on here of late and .......

:cry: :? :cry: :? :cry:

Janex

Stiff upper lip, old chap. Let's have none of this bleedin' hearts business. Nip off to the vets, then back for a soothing snifter of whisky and you can spend the rest of the day grumpily accepting the anxious attentions of your two-foot.

Well what a strange morning I have had. We went off to see Christobel and Jane had prepared a packed lunch for me so I assumed I was in for a LONG day. Well, on arrival Jane starts to tell Christobel about some tragic Bunny events :cry: and Jane ends up blubbing...AGAIN :roll:

She goes on to say how EXTRA anxious she is about me having the op' (SHE'S anxious, how does she think I feel!! :roll: ) Christobel goes a whiter shade of pale muttering 'no pressure then'......
Next it is the usual way Vets appear to want to greet me, they prod about by my willy :shock: :roll: After much fumbling Christobel announces that 'one is not quite down yet, although I am sure it was there last week'

So both girlies breathed a HUGE sigh of relief as it was decided to postpone my op' for another week or two. Honestly, anyone would think it was their plums that were for the chop.... :roll:

So for now my friends I remain your
Sir Victor Velveteen-Plums- Intacticus!!

awww sir vic you had better give mummy extra cuddles for all her worry :love: and i hope you havent been holding onto that plum on purpose!

glad all is ok though and will send plum dropping (((vibes))) :lol:

Oh Sir Victor, are you sure you didn`t suck it up deliberately? :roll: :lol: :lol:
Sorry Sir. V but they`ve got to go at some stage so here`s sending loads of plum dropping vibes!

Su.x

Dear Sir Victor,

I'm sorry to say, but I think you are being a bit of a wuss! Both Taps and Myself had our plums defused at the tender age of 15 weeks no less and did we make a fuss? No way! Now come on man, pull yourself together and get that plum dropped! You'll hardly notice they're gone anyway! :rabbit2:

Yours,

Gasket.

Gasket.jpg

You lot are mad!! :lol: :lol: :lol: spilt my cup of coffee reading these posts :lol:

Please put a pick of Sir Vic on Jane? Need to put a bunny face to the post :D

Back