• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pic of Bridie and babies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
This pic was taken yesteday of Bridie and her babies..they were part of the 19 we took in last week..you can see how the babies have grown and they are all lively and try to kamikazee out of the hutch :shock: :lol:
family.jpg

Flower and Autumn have both been building nests and we are hoping they are phantom pregnancies :shock:

Awww the beautiful Bridie, I love her, glad to see her tucking in

And the babies are sooo cute :love:

I hope they're phantom pregnancies, but I fear not given the conditions they were in .......... good luck xx

Jacqui_UK said:
Awww babies did they come to you already pregnent? Will they be neutered afterwards?
Jacqui we took in 19 rabbits last week from awful conditions, this family was part of that group. We wouldn't breed rabbits here. All rabbits at Honeybunnies are neutered before rehoming :D
If you wish to read about them here's the link..there are 2 threads and they are quite long..the link to the first is at top of this one>>
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=36855
it's worth reading through both and looking at the pics!

Awwww my goodness haven't they grown!

Glad they are all doing well, would love to come and see them again but I think Simon has banned me from coming to your house :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

honeybunny said:
Jacqui_UK said:
Awww babies did they come to you already pregnent? Will they be neutered afterwards?
Jacqui we took in 19 rabbits last week from awful conditions, this family was part of that group. We wouldn't breed rabbits here. All rabbits at Honeybunnies are neutered before rehoming :D
If you wish to read about them here's the link..there are 2 threads and they are quite long..the link to the first is at top of this one>>
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=36855
it's worth reading through both and looking at the pics!

Will have a read thanks s- and it's nice to know!

Back