• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Little Ted, please.

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
Little Ted, Poppet`s husbun has an abcess under his chin. :( I`ve been flushing it regularily & he`s now been to the vet who`s put him on a course of Baytril, (i asked for penicillin jane but the vet was adament he wanted to try baytril first)!
Anyway, the vet felt the regular flushing had done a good job & apparently there wasn`t much to see in there pus or infection wise so fingers crossed the baytril will clear it up.
Anyway, please can i have some healing vibes for my little boy.

Su.x

Awwww sending vibes, have you been putting honey on it? My Zippy had a nasty abcess she was given the all clear last wednesday, so was on 4ml of baytril a day, over about 3 weeks.

SOAD said:
Awwww sending vibes, have you been putting honey on it? My Zippy had a nasty abcess she was given the all clear last wednesday, so was on 4ml of baytril a day, over about 3 weeks.

Glad Zippy`s been given the all clear Tree. :D
What type of honey did you use?

Su.x

Back