• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

TWO MORE FREEBIES & HUTCH - U/D BUNNY RUN ANYONE?

baileydonut

Alpha Buck
I know its a stupid question as everyone is full to bursting point, but is anyone interested in these buns. There are on the gp forum as the gp's seem to be being referred to as an after thought. It would appear from the gp forum that the piggies are going to be collected. Male and female buns (male is neutered ). Anyone? I am too far away and daren't risk girls as I have all males and don't won't any fighting.

http://www.adtrader.co.uk/advert_detail/frameset.php?advert_id=189538&class_id=183

We are probably the nearest to them, however we are about to take some off Greenfields Rescue to make room for them to take more of the Oxford rabbits. We are full at the moment as well.

Never mind, it was worth a try. I know everyone is full to bursting point at the mo. I have just checked gp forum and it looks as though the piggies are being picked up on Friday - so long as someone can get hold of the seller that is.

If you look closely at my house, you can just see one hand above a mass of squiggling, squirming fur :D

Can anyone assist moving these buns? The ad states the lady is in Basingstoke. Flo, whereabouts are you? I have checked gp forum and the pggies are being got this afternoon. Can anyone assist please?

Back