• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

John Hopewell Bottles

I use them for the rabbits, if you can use normal bottles with wires, these will fit. They require a slightly larger hole to put them through than the normal bottles, I have just slightly bent the wire to accomodate them.

I was worried that they would not fit on the hutch as the lip of my front comes out a lot, if you get me?

I have had my bottles for 18 months now without a problem, they are easy to clean out and refill if left in place.

Excuse the boring pictures but they might give you an idea on how they work. I am pretty sure they will fit your set up.

hutches1.jpg

bottle2.jpg

bottle1.jpg

OMG they're good, I can't wait for them to come, I seem to be constently replacing the others :thumb:

Mine are the litre bottles, mine dont normally get emptied in a day unless I have groups together. If you reguarly have pairs of rabbits you would be better with the litre bottles rather than the smaller ones. The really nice thing is that they do not leak.

The pigs like them as they can use them easily to wash out their mouths, they are easier for them to empty out than the normal bottles! I am cruel and use the normal bottles for the piggies.

We have only 1 incident of the bottle freezing, I think we forgot to puts its blanket on. :lol: :lol: but that was before the shed....

OK i will change them for the litre, sodding boss has come in need to ring them back :lol: :lol: :lol:

BUBBLES said:
We have only 1 incident of the bottle freezing, I think we forgot to puts its blanket on. :lol: :lol: but that was before the shed....

sounds like they're good then.

SOAD said:
BUBBLES said:

sounds like they're good then.

You can still cover them with socks though to help protect them from the cold.

Back