• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Babies have gone

Flo

Alpha Buck
Hazel and Flower went to their new mummy and daddy yesterday. They have a huge great big dog crate, lots of toys and things to do. The couple live in Brighton and they are going to send updates, and they gave £100 to the rescue!
So pleased, but sad too..two down three to go!

Flo said:
Hazel and Flower went to their new mummy and daddy yesterday. They have a huge great big dog crate, lots of toys and things to do. The couple live in Brighton and they are going to send updates, and they gave £100 to the rescue!
So pleased, but sad too..two down three to go!

It is always sad when some go, but also nice to be able to know you will have space to help some more.

Thats what I tell myself. I have three going to new homes this weekend but on the other hand five are arriving. Its a balancing act and they are going to lovely new homes.

You will have another two soon enough im sure. there are not enough rescue/foster spaces to go round at the moment.

Back