• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Guinea Pigs

Karen C

New Kit
Here are my Guinea pigs :D

Wesley and Molly

MollyandWesley2.jpg

Jasmine Sara Bella Khia and Lulu

AllFiveGirls.jpg

They're all gorgeous!

What kind of shed/hutch/run have you got them in? I'm interested as I'm thinking of moving mine outside in spring as currently I have them inside on vet bed but am struggling to keep up with the washing/drying of the vet bed which is necessary otherwise the room gets really smelly :roll:

They are lovely. The grey ones are so cute!
I notice quite a few people have larger groups of piggies. Are they easier to bond than rabbits?

Spacegirl said:
They are lovely. The grey ones are so cute!
I notice quite a few people have larger groups of piggies. Are they easier to bond than rabbits?
ive got a group of 6 females, and a pair of males, the ales were bestest friends from the start, the females, (there have been others that we lost last summer too)are easy to bond, i had one that took a while to get the idea of sharing, but other than that no trouble. ive never bonded rabbits but it sounds much harder!

Back