• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i could cry....

Dobbin

Mama Doe
with happiness.

My two bunnies are laying snuggled up in the shed. It has brought tears to my eyes - it was certainly all worth it!

Thank you all again

Sue
xx

Dobbin said:
with happiness.

My two bunnies are laying snuggled up in the shed. It has brought tears to my eyes - it was certainly all worth it!

Thank you all again

Sue
xx

can we have pics please

I have been following your bonding threads ( I read alot although I don't post a great deal) and I am so pleased it has all worked out. It's lovely when you have buns that get along so well xxxxxxx

I got scared when I saw the title, thought they had fallen out :shock:

Glad they are getting along, we need loads of pictures of them cuddling :D

Great news - so pleased for you :D It's really worth the effort when you see them cuddling up together and playing. :D I could watch our buns playing for hours :D

awwww i cried the first time Orchid groomed Little Man it is so emotional to see your bunnies paired up but I just cant put Bambi outdoors so she staying bonded with me :lol:

Thank you - as soon as i get a pic i will post it on here!! They here me coming and jump up to greet me!!

Sue
xx

Back