• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bernie-Bunny is Poorly-OMG What a Night!!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Three weeks ago she had a nasty ear infection. As she has heli-pointy-forward-ears the drops she was prescribed accidently tracked into her eye causing an inflammatory reaction :cry: This all resolved but this evening Bernie has tummy pain :cry: She is very 'bunged up' and is on treatment to get her tum going. But she is really not a happy Bunny :cry:
Please can she have some 'get well' vibes

Picture898.jpg

Janex

Thanks so much everyone.
Bernie's friend Ned is being very attentive and is grooming her endlessly. Hopefully this will be a comfort to her.
I hate it when my Buns are in pain :cry: I wish it were my tummy hurting, not Bernie's

Janex

You're very pretty bernie-bunny. Make sure you get well soon, we're all thinking of you here.

After being up with Bernie most of the night she is now feeling better :D
I was so worried about her from around midnight to 3am as she was in a lot of pain and was bloating up :cry: She went cold and very flat :cry:
Thankfully with her meds and warmth (my chest under her a duvet ontop of her!!) she gradually improved. By 4am we had hay nibbling (I now have itchy bumpy bits from the hay :oops: ) and about an hour ago we had an explosion of POO!! :D :D

Thank you all for your healing vibes :D

Janex

PS Are there any spare 'anti-itchy-bumpy-bits' vibes going ? :roll: :lol:

Back