• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Great news about Reuben, Meggie and Maisie

Steph

Warren Veteran
I got up really early yesterday 6.30am with adrenalin flowing :roll: Decided I would bond them as their new hutch and run was being delivered that afternoon and they could all go in it that night as it was neutral.

Well I put the new hay, bowls, bottles, toys hidey holes and the girls in the metal run to start with then added Sir R ! Whoosh there he was chasing them about. There was no nastiness though, just a little hair pulling. Maisie went into the hidey house and hid for a while and Meggie sat in the litter tray munching hay. I think Sir R was just happy to have company even though he kept chasing them.

Chloe came round about 2 hours later to reassure me that all was going well and it was ! Reubens ears did go back a couple of times as he was on the run but he didnt bite or show any aggression. Both girls stopped running and Meggie even went up to him to say hi ! :D In the end I think Reuby Doos got so tired chasing them that he lay down ! Everyone ate and seemed happy. The hutch arrived and I added all the toys and essentials, whilst watching the bun with two wifies :lol:

I put them in the hutch at 5pm and checked them every few minutes before bed and all was good. I even got up in the night to check them too :shock: I didnt sleep well as I was listening for noises ! At 6.30am this morning everybun was fine. So they are bonded and seem quite happy living together. We havent had any grooming sessions between the girls and Sir R but Im sure there will be. We are just so very happy that Reuben has company and the girlies like him and there has been no aggression whatsoever ! We will be keeping an eye on them tonight. I shall take some pics tomorrow. Wooo hoo for Sir Roo ! :D

Steph that is brill news :D :D :D Reuben definately landed on his feet when you adopted him...and the girls too...Great!! :D :D

Back