• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

nail clippers with light

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
has any one got the new nail clippers that have a light on them to show you when it's safe to clip the nail so it doesn't bleed?
I really want some and can't find them anywhere. i saw them in a pet marketing brochure about a month ago as a new item on the market but it didn't tell you where you could buy them! Just wondered if they are on sale yet.

thanks Karly!!! I have ordered some so i will let everyone know what they are like! they are the cheapest i have seen!
I hate clipping nails and tend to leave them long because of that! hopefully this will give me a bit more confidence.

If they make it easier when cutting dark nails id give em a go too.. nala's nails are awful to cut.. the other two are easy.. they have white nails

my clippers worked out at about £14 with p&p which i don't think is bad if they are good. they haven't arrived yet but i will let you know what they are like. it says they don't work on black nails but I think they will make life alot easier.

bunny mad lisa said:
my clippers worked out at about £14 with p&p which i don't think is bad if they are good. they haven't arrived yet but i will let you know what they are like. it says they don't work on black nails but I think they will make life alot easier.

Its a good price if they work, please would you let me know what they are like

Ali xx

I would love to know what they're like, I've made a couple of my rabs bleed cutting too far down :(

of course I'll let you know! I'm always hesitant when doing them as a couple of times whilst doing my guinea pigs i've made them bleed and they have squeaked so loud it has made me feel awful!!! so hopefully with these you will be able to see the vein clearly!

Back