• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Extension to Whispy and Little Lill's house!

Tiger Lilly

Warren Scout
We got Whispy and Lilly a pen to extend onto their crate at the weekend and it is fab!!!!!!! :D

We let them get used to it yesterday afternoon and they seemed fine with it! So last night we popped lots of toys and boxes etc into it and left them to have fun while we slept...

This morning i came downstairs and the two of them were bouncing about happy as larry!!!! :lol: Whispy can't normally open his eyes when i first put the light on cos he has just woken up, but this morning, he looked like he had been up for hours!!!! He looked at me and i'm sure he said "mammy, where ya been! We've been up playing since 4am!!"

There was no damage or accidents outside the crate so i think this could be a winner!!!!!!

Wonder what the two little tinkers are up to today???? :? :lol: :lol:

I'm gonna make it my mission to try to get some pics of them on here, cos i still haven't even introduced my buns to you all!!!! I'm totally thick when it comes to that photo bucket !!! I'll get the other half onto it!!! :D

Back