• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do rabbits get jelous????

Yup :D Smirnoff stamps if I stroke Joey (but doesn't want stroking himself) & Kendra nibbles my ankles until i talk to her. Someone need spaying!! :lol:

Kim_w said:
Lol!!! I bet your forever walking in circles stroking them all!!!! Awww!! :D

They've been stood on more than once too :oops: :lol: I've had to learn to tread very lightly :lol:

Yes! This is the glare Mocha gives me whenever she sees me in Fey and Sprite's pen:

2itlukx.jpg

She also smacks her husbun Loki on the nose if he flirts with Fey and Sprite or the kittens too much. :roll:

Awwww bunnies are the cutest arent they!!! I think rabbits are so misunderstood by anyone who hast had one or by people who have had them stuck in a cage at the bottom of the garden!!! A lot of people who I work with are amazed when I tell them my bunnies live in the house, I used to say its like having a cat because they are really friendly etc, but ive stopped saying that now because when I thought about it- there just behaving like happy bunnies!!!!
I love :love: my bunnies :rabbit2: they're my little angels :angel: !!!!
x x x

Kim_w said:
Awwww bunnies are the cutest arent they!!! I think rabbits are so misunderstood by anyone who hast had one or by people who have had them stuck in a cage at the bottom of the garden!!! A lot of people who I work with are amazed when I tell them my bunnies live in the house, I used to say its like having a cat because they are really friendly etc, but ive stopped saying that now because when I thought about it- there just behaving like happy bunnies!!!!
I love :love: my bunnies :rabbit2: they're my little angels :angel: !!!!
x x x

I used to tell people about having house buns follow me about etc - but figured they might get one for their kid - so NOW i show them my rabbit-bite-scar :D :lol:

Ha thats a good idea I might start doing that!!! Some one at works rabbit has just had babies (thought they were two girls etc etc!!!) and she has given one to one of the managers for his daughter so i gave him a lecture telling him they need toys and the biggest hutch he can find etc!!! So far so good i think- I saw him last night and he said his hutch is about 6 foot!!!! x :D

I was bitten by Frankie (our foster) for daring to stroke Marley while he was on my lap. They also had a furious chin rubbing contest on my knee. :shock:

Trip seems to get jealous when Im cuddling my boyfriend, he gets all moody and jumps on me :shock: :lol:

And Buu gets very moody if I dont go to her first when I go outside :lol:

Yep!! You should have seen some of the evil looks I've gotten from my girls when I've been pet-sitting somebody elses bun and I'm giving them attention instead of my girls! I had to cover over one side of the run because Ruby would stare at the guests for ages! :lol: :lol:

Yep! lol, Faline gets terrible stroppy if I'm lying having a cuddle with Molly, she jumps on my back and generally is a pest. If the dogs are getting stroked she digs them out the way.

Molly once jumped onto the sofa where my boyfriend and i were snuggled up, got in between us and bit him, lol. I was so proud.

Back