• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Honeybunnies..being fostered by Angie65

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
These 2 girlies were handed over yesterday and Angie was there to take them back to hers to foster :D
As they are in need of a diet they have been named Pudding and Dumpling :lol:
Dumplingandpudding.jpg

Pudding is the brown lionhead x. she is about a year old and is mum to Dumpling, white grey spots on ears.. 9 months old.. who doesn't have a mane.
you can see in this pic that due to her markings Pudding looks different from each side!
Dumplingandpuddinga.jpg

big thanks to Angie for meeting me and taking these 2 x

They are so pretty - but with huuuge bellies :shock: - so smoothie for brekkie, salad for lunch... :lol:

Ali said:
Aw bless them they can join the diet threads in general chat :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll get Mandy to look up how many points they are allowed! :lol: They were fed mix - & liked the crushed peas the best :? & so far we've had no interest in pellets or hay (but yes to readigrass & veg)

Aww they're gorgeous! Mine are fed on a mix at the moment but I've had no success in getting them off it onto pellets. I've tried SS, Excel and A&P, they leave the pellets behind and eat the rest :lol: So if you have any success, I would appreciate tips :D

Angie65 said:
Ali said:

I'll get Mandy to look up how many points they are allowed! :lol: They were fed mix - & liked the crushed peas the best :? & so far we've had no interest in pellets or hay (but yes to readigrass & veg)

Awwwwww they will soon start to eat the pellets :D

kayjay said:
Aww they're gorgeous! Mine are fed on a mix at the moment but I've had no success in getting them off it onto pellets. I've tried SS, Excel and A&P, they leave the pellets behind and eat the rest :lol: So if you have any success, I would appreciate tips :D
Kayjay if they are eating hay and veg just stop the mix and give SS or A & p instead.when they are hungry they will eat it...I've never had a bun with tummy problems doing this. However if they don't eat hay then swap them a bit more slowly...

Angie65 said:
Ali said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Id say about 6 points a day for those two curvaceous ladies :thumb:

Aww, they are lovely :D

Pellets now eaten :D

Dumpling comes running over as soon as I walk in (with food :roll: :lol: ) - Pudding is still hiding. Still not big on their hay - they've had readigrass. I'm gonna call to Food place tonight & buy a couple of different types to see if they prefer those. They might just be posher than my buns :lol:

Angie- After tonight exactly how many bunnies will be residing in your house? :lol:

Gorgeous bunsters and I love the names.

Sooz22 said:
Angie- After tonight exactly how many bunnies will be residing in your house? :lol:

Gorgeous bunsters and I love the names.

I will be Full+1 :lol: (15 of my own & 8 temporaries & 2 boarders)

But Emma's 2 (boarders only) are due to leave, so that'll help, & tbh, out of all those - only 1 is single, so that makes a huge difference time & hutch-cleaning wise! :lol:

Theres no emoticon on here for fainting so OMG! How do you find the time? I have to cram hutch cleaning into four hours! Anyway I look forward to meeting you tonight, Ill put the outside light on for you (we normally have it off so people cant see the hutches) and if im out (i really cant be late for work tonight-musicians *sigh*) I will apologise now for leaving you to deal with my OH. :lol:

Back