• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Possibly the most stupid auction I've seen this week...

I think they only thing wrong is what it has been advertised as- its not suitable for a travelling case but quite a few people have them as a little hidey hole in their sheds/or for house rabbits etc...

mandy said:
I think they only thing wrong is what it has been advertised as- its not suitable for a travelling case but quite a few people have them as a little hidey hole in their sheds/or for house rabbits etc...

But it's a bit of a big selling point they've gone wrong on :lol: It's like selling one of those wooden houses you get to put in runs as a rabbit holiday hutch or something

Exactly - lots of people have them as a tent, and that's cool, but not as any kind of "container" for transport of accommodation!

Yes mine have it as a tent in their indoor run. One of them has decided its their favourite place to wee at the moment! So anyone using it as a travel hutch for an indoor bun will also get a soggy carpet!! They also use it to roll around and throw about!

Back